7. Power Isolation / Delayed Access:
Application : Multiple operation programmable Robot Controlled Machines with Guards.
- 7.1 Power ON, Key A trapped / Guard locked closed, Key B trapped – Machine / Robot in normal operation mode.
- 7.2 At end of cycle, Switch Power off, Key A free. Insert key A in interactive control Box & Trap Key A.
- 7.3 Key A trapped in interactive control box
Key B released after end of cycle or preset time delay.
- 7.4 Release Key-B Insert in Guard lock & trap.
- 7.5 Key-B Trapped in Guard Door Lock. Guard open.
RECOMMENDED LOCK TYPES : ILT, ILD / ILH – 100
8. Locks for Electrical Distribution System.
Three Sources of supply feeding 3 separate loads
Application: Supplies are not to be paralleled at any time. Each source must be able to supply any two loads, if required
Key AA will operate locks AA or A – only.
Key BB will operate locks BB or-B only,
Key AB will operate A-, -B or AB only,
RECOMMENDED LOCK TYPES : ILA, ILB WITH SUITABLE ACCESSORIES